Table of Contents
Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences [APJHS] is an international journal published quarterly. It is a peer reviewed journal aiming to communicate high quality original research work, reviews, short communications, case report, Ethics Forum, Education Forum and Letter to editor that contribute significantly to further the scientific knowledge related to the field of health sciences. Articles with timely interest and newer research concepts will be given more preference.
All articles published in this journal represent the opinion of the authors and not reflect the official policy of the Asian Pacific Journal of Health Sciences [APJHS]. All papers are subjected to double blinded peer-review.
WHY TO PUBLISH WITH US?
- Worldwide dissemination through open access,
- Immediate access of research of global audience,
- Includes all health specialities.
- Fast and efficient online submission.
- Double Blind Peer Review System.
- Unique and extensive assistance to authors.
- Quarterly – 4 issues per year.
- Free full text availability of articles in PDF.
- Best Advisory & Reviewer Board. Legends of Medicine & Health sciences associated with APJHS team.
- APJHS Team comprises Editorial board members from different parts of globe.
- Cross Ref and DOI Citation.
- Entire Issue/Journal can be downloaded free from the website.